Love Scuba Diving? Want to share that love with other divers?
The Padi Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a Padi Instructor will fine-tune your dive skills, rescue skills and thus, you will gain dive knowledge. Your theoretical knowledge will reach a professional level and therefore you will learn about management and supervision. Most of all you will learn to organise and guide dives for certified divers and assist with diver training during courses.
As a result of improving your skills, you will become a more confident diver and therefore a role model for other divers.
Finally after finishing the course successfully, you will be ready to take your first step into the world of the professional diving business.
Check out facebook for some reviews of previous students!
- Min age: 18 yrs
- PADI Rescue Diver certification
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondare Care (training within the past 24 months)
- Medical statement (signed by a physician within the last 12 months)
- 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 logged dives to earn certification.
- You have the option to study by reading the Manual or to sign up for the online theory.
Contact us for more information